woensdag 3 oktober 2007

BOOM UPDATE

Yes, suddenly out of nothing, another update.

Recently I found the story of an old project of mine. Since the story is awesome, but the game was flawed, the game will be remade.

Boom New York was a platform shooter without mouse aiming, with simple animal enemies, and some nice weapons. You can find the final demo of it before it got cancelled here.

You can download the awesome story here. You might consider it a small spoiler, allthough reading it won't be such a big deal. Keep in mind that it is a rough version and that I just wrote it down for myself as a reminder.

Well, then because you're asking for it, I will show you some of the sprites that I've doodled up for BNY remake, a.k.a. Boom Manhattan.







And finally: Here is a screenshot of the programming I have done so far.



You can see the beautiful tiles I have spent hours on, and further I have created the basic platform movement + jump trough walls. The character is already totally animated.






Expect more explosive BNY news perhaps this weekend? :)

1 opmerking:

Ice of sweden zei

Oooh...Beautiful tiles ={O