zaterdag 6 oktober 2007

BM

Boom Manhattan, that's the working title. I can't call it BNY, or BNY 2, so BM is a good name for now.

Haven't been able to do too much, but there has been some progress made.

The player now has a weapon: the flare gun.
This nuclear powered thingey is usefull, since it has infinite ammo, and hurts when you get shot by it. It's weak, so people will be forced to use their other weapons if they want to complete the game.

The enemy basics are done, and I've recreated the "wombats"as I call them, and the eyeballs. There also is one new enemy: The armadillo. It walks real slow, but sometimes rolls itself up and likes bouncing around real fast.


Oh, and every blog I will give out one spicy fact about the game.

SPICY FACT: You'll start naked in this game.


Okay, seeya later and keep checking my blog everyone!

Geen opmerkingen: